Since I have been pain stakingly researching wine pairings and wine tasting protocol in preparation for the Frenchy French Bridal Shower, I thought this weeks theme could only be A Wine Tasting Party: Pinterest Style.
As always, all these links have been followed up on by moi.
1. Blackberry-Goat Cheese Bruschettini: Mmmm.
2. How To Host A Wine Tasting Party Like The Pros: Everything from wine pairing to decor to staging your chairs.
3. Preparing the Perfect Cheese Board: Style Me Pretty is always a solid resource.
4. Double-Dipped Pears: Chocolate, caramel and sweet pears. Via the Queen, Martha Stewart.
5. Anatomy of a Cheese Plate: Another Martha selection
6. Wide Education and Tasting 101: The Ins and Outs of everything Wine related. Easy to read. Easy to learn.