I was inspired not too long ago by AdoreMe.com to create a wedding mood board based on their Spring/Summer 2015 collection of lingerie. They sent me some great photos of their new options and I picked the one which inspired me the most. The Spring Blush lingerie set (above) is priced at $24.95 AND your first set includes Free Shipping.
The more I looked at the Spring Blush lingerie set and it’s lacy, Old-world details, the more I imagined an elegant, Jane Austen inspired affair. Classic, romantic details among the charms of the English countryside. Can you imagine? You can’t? Take a look at the mood board I created below and let it inspire you.
PS The Affair Shop does not claim to own any of the images above. Follow the links to be directed to the accredited sources.
- Patterned Wedding Gown by Elizabeth Fillmore Spring 2016 – Photo by Elizabeth Fillmore
- J. Crew Aubrey Long Dress in “Dusty Shale” Drapey Matte Crepe – $218.00 Available Online
- Bridal Headband, Gold Whimsical Romance by deLoop on Etsy.com – $140 Online
- Noble and Elegant Bridal Fashion Shoot Blog Post – by Burnetts Boards
- Vintage Pride & Prefjudice Heart Confetti on Etsy.com – $3.50 Online
- Buttercream Wedding Cake with fresh flowers – Photo by Kali Lu Photo for Style Unveiled
- Bouquet – Photo by Odalys Mendez Photography
- Chrystalace Wedding Stationary
You have bewitched me body and soul and I love, I love, I love you. – Mr. Darcy, Pride and Prejudice